Join our team and make a difference!
Volunteers are a vital part of the River City Hospice team. They give comfort, caring concern and compassion to our patients and their families. Whether you have limited time to give or you have a more flexible schedule, River City Hospice has many meaningful volunteer opportunities available.
Why volunteer for us?
There are plenty of benefits to volunteering with us and many of our volunteers have been with us for many years. By offering your time to volunteer with River City Hospice you could:
- Support people who have progressive, life-limiting illnesses
- Learn new skills and gain experience for future employment
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Feel valued and a part of a team
- Be an active member of your community
Whether you are looking to gain some workplace experience, retired or just wishing to give something back becoming a volunteer with River City Hospice is easy.
Click here to download our Volunteer application form and send your attached file to email@example.com
Have further questions?
Speak to a River City Hospice team member
Thank you so much for your interest in working with us!